Thursday, August 6, 2009

"A Twist of Faith"


In my short but interesting life I have met a many strange fellows.

Once upon time one such was a law man at heart but a man of a weaken soul. Jimmy was of Italian descent and ruled with a iron fist upholding the law and forgetting about himself which includes his devouring needs. It was a day of blue twisted clouded sky and the wind blew a lover's embrace upon Candy's left cheek as she looked out the corner of her eye and saw Jimmy standing as if he was holding a sword in his right hand awaiting to slay his enemies. “ If you really like me you will give me a hug.” Jimmy stated as his six foot two frame blocked Candy's five foot six shadow from the mid day gaze. “ I am afraid to come beyond this door!” Candy stated dressed in pink as her black unruly curls blew in the air upon her head. “ Come here don't be so shallow!” I want hurt you and I do something everyday to keep you free!” Jimmy explained wearing black jeans so well fitted as if he painted them on extending his hand beckoning Candy to trust him. “ OK just this once you promise not to hurt me!” Candy uttered as her bare feet touched the cement heal to toe only guided by his hand gingerly touching hers. “ This is the last day I will see you I have to get back to work!” I do have a job to do!”

“You will get better in time but you will not remember me at all!” Jimmy explained hiding his true expression and feeling behind a pair of sun glasses . “ I will remember you!” We will meet again and I will be twenty seven years of age!” “No matter what I always end up with you in the end!” Candy explained as tears of compassion and hurt filled my eyes and heart. “I know my fate to which I must live through first!” Candy yelled trying to speak over the loud sound of a airplane over head flying to a blue fluffy cloud. “What is your fate you must endure!” “Tell me so I will know!” Jimmy asked looking motionless as if he was preparing to test my true feeling about him and his Catholic beliefs. “First I will marry a man that is a drunk and will strike me in the face leaving a scar over my left eye. “Second, I will be woman scorn ridiculed, and forgotten but a living legend in my own time!” Third, I will bare you a son in the end because your child as written will born to a woman of ungodly sin!” Candy stated, as she told the twisted fortune and the sky seem to darken above as he listen in angry because Jimmy wanted me to get well tomorrow and not a day later. “ Yeah!” “ When you get hit in the head I will probably say you have some sense by now!” “ By that time I will be married and be a old man waiting for you!” “Quiet as kept my dear but you need to be locked up !” Jimmy stated wiping his fore head and standing below the cement slab so Candy didn't become frighten of his height and over powering present. To end, please believe which includes present day 2008 Jimmy is the law and still the law man.

This is a true story that I knew of when I was twenty one years old and still today P.C. still enforces the law in Niagara County, Lockport, New York digging criminals out of dirty clothes piles, restraining angry woman who punch him and trying his hardest to keep his personal life which includes feelings separate from his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">