Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Still Dream...............

2

Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard…


1

The HAPPIEST people in the world
are not those who have no problems,
but those who learn to LIVE with things
that are LESS than PERFECT ♥


3

Sometimes, all you need is patience :)


agxlnxzV0q8hgkzmBGOY8jtzo1_500

A lot of times after you go through a very traumatic situation and it’s emotionally difficult to deal with, you will come back spiritually stronger. It changes you in a way..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">