Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Feel !!!!!

I am touched, and I am speechless!
but I will have to elaborate for the reader’s better understanding.

Maybe this is the LANGUAGE I relate to. Words Don’t matter much to me.
The language of silence is more powerful than the sound of words.

When I express in silence, it is with the power of my thoughts. There is a voice no one can hear within me, that pokes me to act and not say.

Such is the language which spreads positive vibrations and reaches out to others, in echoes that even the words can’t replace. Also when such positive actions are added to the positive thoughts, the desired effect of that is seen. The language of actions in silence speaks profoundly.

When we are able to express ourselves through the language of silence, we are able to be free from expectations of others to listen to what we are saying. While silently communicating we have an edge to get through our good wishes and also inspire others with an impact, because the preferred language is our positive actions. Action as a language helps us retain longer, even when people have stepped out of our lives and no longer dwell amongst us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">