Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beyond Reasons


I don’t have to look for reasons to celebrate at any day of my life. It so happens that my conscience has been sitting on a hot stove of reality for a very long while and all this while, every second I know what exactly it is that I should be celebrating.

“Blowing my horns?” That is what my audience thinks.
“If I don’t blow them, will you?” I smile and they all fall flat.

I have the reason to celebrate my smile. It is not the one you catch on screen when Anne Hathaway steals your heart beat with that contagious flip flop smile of hers. She sure is a beauty but no competition for me, because I don’t do competition with anyone but me. So full of me? Another reason to celebrate.

How do I celebrate?
Let me count the ways!

I celebrate the life of a woman who has dawned in me.
Confused and lost but anticipating to be found most eagerly.

I celebrate the smile that shines upon my face.
No way can it not charm, I have poured many rains.

I celebrate the essence of a soul so pure.
You twitch an eye and I can foretell a cause.

I celebrate the solitude which is a forever companion.
Times when I sit alone, I provide self with remedy and compassion.

I celebrate the nostalgia that keeps my present in line.
Memories are cleansers for my present, divine.

I celebrate being the incurable and hopeless romantic.
Love is no favor it is a replacement for blood and diet.

I celebrate the life which breathes deep into my core.
You see outrageous folly? I can eye the wisdom for sure.

I celebrate for it is today, now, at present, an instant to live.
This moment will dissolve but the impact afloat will swing.

I celebrate for there is no other reason I have not to.
Time is too selfish and sparse but wait let me count the ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">