Thursday, August 6, 2009

Get Set Slow

He delicately kissed my forehead and began to brush his lips down my jawbone to the base of my throat.

My mouth moaned for better flow of my uneven breathing. I ran my fingers through his hair and cupped his cheek in my hands, pulling his face back up above mine. I kissed the side of his neck, slowly moving my way down the bed to reach the peak of his shoulder.

Before I had the chance to experience what I could be capable of, he wrapped his free arm around my waist and brought me on top of him.

I felt the warmth of his skin brushing constantly against mine. I wasn’t cold at all, it must have been about minus 3 degrees outside, but the heat that radiated from his body kept me warm. I felt the shrills and thrills with the chills of the moment. The silver moonlight came in peeking behind the drawn curtains. With his hands folded firmly around my lower back, he hugged me tighter, embracing the moment, staring deep into my eyes. I couldn’t help but give a half smile and peck him on the lips.

He kissed back, vehemently, every now and then, tracing the top shape of my lips with the tip of his tongue, and then pulled me back.

“Are you okay?” he vaguely said under his concerned tone.
“Of, course I’m okay. Are you?” I promptly replied

“Just worried, don’t know if you’re ready for this. I don’t want to rush you into anything you don’t want.”

I looked at him silently and smiled sheepishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">