Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Follow ......

Instincts.

I Trust myself. I for sure know more than I think I do.
“Instinct is the nose of the mind.” Madame De Girardin

The Light.

To be a star, I must shine my own light, follow my own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. The light I follow for it leads me to the stars.
“I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” Og Mandino

Faith.

First to keep the peace within myself, then to bring peace to others, I follow faith.
“Blessed are the ears that hear the pulse of the divine whisperer, and give no heed to the many whisperings of the world.” Thomas Kempis

The Conscience.

Character is defined as doing what’s right when nobody’s looking. I could think too that the only thing that’s right is to get by, and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught, but I don’t think so.
“There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.” French Proverb

My Own Rules.

What my heart says, my mind will understand, what my minds says my heart will make corrections to and understand. There is no logic better than self rule, I live by it.
“Every time you don’t follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness.” Shakti Gawain

Visions and Dreams.

I must have control of the authorship of my own destiny. So what if Almighty has written a fate. The pen that will write the course of action and a steady goal I will hold in my hand. I will envision a dream and follow it until it is real.

“Life is the sum of all your choices.” Albert Camus

The Natural Course.

No detours and no short cuts. The long road is the safest and it will get me to the desired end. I will keep on going until I rest in peace.
“We must dare to think “unthinkable” thoughts. We must learn to explore all the options and possibilities that confront us in a complex and rapidly changing world. We must learn to welcome and not fear the voice of dissent.” J. William Fulbright

Reasoning.

What I perceive is also what I think, all reasons I hold are also intuition, all I observe is also invention. I will follow my reasoning wherever.
“Bad reasoning as well as good reasoning is possible; and this fact is the foundation of the practical side of logic.” Charles Sanders Peirce

Conviction.

Conviction is the conscience of the mind. My conviction is not hope that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
“A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.” Mohandas Gandhi

Emotion.

I cry a lot. My emotions are very close to the surface. I don`t want to hold anything in so it festers and turns into pus – a rotten end is not my way to take things.
“The emotions aren`t always immediately subject to reason, but they are always immediately subject to action.” William James

Tradition.

I don’t hide behind it, I follow it for the sake of my balance. Back to the roots we all turn somewhere when we have moved too forward. It is the birth place, the beginning. I like to follow my beginning.
“Cultures grow on the vine of tradition.” Jonah Goldberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.
A HREF="http://www.tripleclicks.com/10765119/go">